Phone & answer phone works well ,plug top power supply very poor. . I was pleased with the telephone/answer machine , it works well though a little unstable on it’s base, easily knocked overhowever the switch mode plug top power supply would be a problem in terms of radio interference for any authority or amateur radio operator or user in the frequency range 3. It is ce marked though i doubt if it complies with the latest en number for electromagnetic compatibility. . I did try some filtering on the leads with only very slight improvement and had to resort to changing the power supply for a linear unit ,easy if you have got one and have the knowledge to rewire ,, hav’nt contacted b. , ofcom or emc committee yet , maybe later .
Pleased and a stress free transaction.
It’s a bit more complicated, but i printed out the operating manual to get the best out of it. The display is clear and easy to read. Here are the specifications for the BT 2500 Cordless DECT Phone:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Answer Machine with upto 20 minutes recording time
- Handsfree speaker with volume control
- 50 name and number phonebook with copy between handsets
- 1.6″ Two-line dot matrix display with blue backlit screen
- Do not disturb mode and easy access to BT calling features
Very pleased with these phones very easy to set up.
I have had these for over a year and i have to say they have worked really well loads of functions more than you need if you ask me. The battery will allow you to sit on the phone for far longer than you should ever need to be.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Very pleased. Work very well so far.
- I’m very happy with these phones
- Very pleased. A distinct advantage on the previous phones I
After getting sorted out with the voice mail recorder meets all our requirements. Will pay for itself in a year being bt are charging for 1571 use.
Very pleased with the phones they are ideal.