A bit tricky to set up as interface is not as intuative as it could be. Once configured it all works fine. Good volume and clear voice quality.
This was for my son who lives on a supported residential village as he has autism. It had to be specific to meet requirements and so far it is.
Grandstream dp715 voip dect base station and handset. Some software issues for example when you switch off the phone the time will not be updated when you switch the telephone on again. The display is not very clear. Here are the specifications for the Grandstream DP715 VoIP DECT Phone:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- DECT base station registers up to 5 DECT handsets and talks to up to 4 handsets concurrently
- Advanced telephony features including Caller ID, Call Waiting, 3-Way Conference, Transfer, Forward, Do Not Disturb, Message Waiting Indication(Stutter Tone), auto answer, multi-language voice prompt, flexible dial plan
- Secure and automated provisioning using HTTP/HTTPS/Telnet/TFTP, multiple SIP accounts, SIP over TCP/TLS, SRTP
- Support comprehensive voice codecs including G.711, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726 and iLBC
- Box Contents: 1 x Base unit, 1 x handset including 2 rechargeable batteries (AAA, 1,2V/500mAh, NiMH), 1 x power supply plug for base unit, 1 x Ethernet cable
Grandstream dp715 voip dect base station and handset. Some software issues for example when you switch off the phone the time will not be updated when you switch the telephone on again. The display is not very clear.
This works very well and with great ease. I can pack it up as it is small and take it travelling. The call quality although not the best, is really not bad and certainly not bad in the way i was expecting after reading some of the reviews before buying it.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Flashing blue light
- Looking for a SIP phone, don’t hesitate.
- Affordable SIP Phone – poor software.
Looking for a sip phone, don’t hesitate. . Excellent phone, pick the right sip provider and very cost effective. The supplier is extremely responsive too. All round very very pleased.
Affordable sip phone – poor software. . The phone is great – could be a little bit more ‘heavy-weight’ to give it a quality feel. Both the web and phone software is poor – could do with improving. Excellent call quality, and is light.